Thursday, February 2, 2012
Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Sumptuous Spoonfuls for tagging me and passing the Versatile Blogger Award forward to me.
This means I get to share a little bit more about myself with you and then tag some of my other friends and I will forward the Versatile Blogger Award to them. They will in return tell us a little more about themselves and their inspiration too.
So where to start? For the Versatile Blogger Award I am supposed to reveal 7 little known things about myself and tag 5 other bloggers.
1. What, or who inspired me to start a blog?
I started the blog as a way for me to share recipes with my children, friends and other family members. I was always being asked for recipes and this cuts out on the constant recipe emails. This is also a way to organize them. I was always loosing them. I used to have so many little pieces of paper with recipes written on them. My husband also likes it and makes more suggestions on dinner ideas.
2. What is my favorite food product?
Anything edible! Plus a good cookbook, sharp knives, good coffee, a good drink.
3. What did I have for dinner last night?
We had Chipotle Chili with guacamole, cheddar cheese and sour cream on top. Yum!!
4. What is my favorite junk food?
Chips and salsa. I can not be near them without them disappearing.
5. If you could eliminate one food from the world, what would it be and why?
Liver! I’ve tried it many times but I just cannot tolerate the the taste of it – it make my stomach quiver.
6. What is your go-to comfort food?
Breakfast for dinner. I love it when it's cold, rainy or when I don't feel good.
7. What is something in my fridge or freezer that might surprise people?
Frosty Paws. This is doggie ice cream : )
8. If I had to eat one thing for a week, what would it be?
9. What is my favorite cocktail?
You might have already guessed this answer. A Cosmo.
10. What is a food that I like that many others do not like?
Finally…tag 5 other food bloggers with these questions…YAY!! I get to pass it on!
1. JoshMarkCooks "Mmmm- "Yum", "Ohhh", "Delicious", "those are just a handful of comments you will be tempted to post when you see his pictures and recipes.
2. A Bachelor and his Grill " is an avenue for a network of individuals who love to entetain, get over a flame, eat & drink (sometimes more than appropriate) and to share ideas, recipes and pictures for those who are professionals and first time grillers.
3. Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide This cozy pub-like page is a how-to for everyone & anyone.
4. MAD Queendom She inspires to motivate, entertain and inform with her positive energy with her MAD point of view.
5. The Root Cellar's Garden This page will inspire you with the passion for growing and using anything edible. You will learn how her grandmother inspired her as a child.