Ingredients for Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 head roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley - coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
2. In a large saucepan, combine garlic, cream, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the parsley. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- Grilled chicken, sliced
- 12 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 6 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Garlic cream sauce
- 36 ounces bowtie pasta
- chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish, if desired
1. Place pasta in salted boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, sauté mushrooms and tomatoes in butter until soft. Add the roasted garlic cream sauce and Parmesan; heat thoroughly.
3. Remove pasta from water and drain.
4. Add pasta to the sauté pan and mix well. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped Italian parsley.