1. Mix shredded cheeses, cream cheese, cayenne pepper, and roasted garlic until very well blended. Take the mixture and divide it in half.
2. To one half of the mixture, add roasted peppers. To the other half, add green onions. Mix each half very well until blended.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
4. Take each cheese mixture and shape them into balls about 1 inch. Make 24 balls.
5. Roll each ball into pecans.
6.Cover again and refrigerate again until you are ready to serve. Serve with chips, or crackers.
Serves 20-40, depending on the size of your truffles.