- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon white wine
- 1 bunch fresh basil (about a 1/2 Cup)
- 1/4 Cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 lbs. fresh shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- skewers (soaked in water 1 hour)
1. Put all your ingredients except the shrimp into a food processor and pulse until well blended. Transfer the mixture to a food storage bag with the shrimp. Gently shake until the shrimp are well coated. Refrigerate for a half hour turning twice.
2. Preheat your grill to medium, oil the grates to prevent the shrimp from sticking. Put a few shrimp on each skewer, and cook for about 3 minutes.