- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 Cup each, onions, bell peppers, and celery (trinity)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 package pasta of your choice
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain , rinse, and place in large bowl.
2. In large skillet, saute the "trinity" in 2 Tablespoons olive oil, for 5 minutes.
3. Add shrimp and continue to saute for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Make cream sauce (recipe below) and add to shrimp. Pour over pasta and mix well. Place in a greased casserole, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake @ 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Jalapeno Cream Sauce
- 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 2/3 Cup light sour cream