- 2 links Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/2 Cup red onions, chopped
- 1/4 Cup each green and red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 4 slices French bread or 2 large croissants, torn into pieces
- 1 large Creole tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Salt and Tabasco to taste
- 1 1/2 Cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, seasoning, and parsley together, and set aside.
3. Arrange torn bread in bottom of a buttered baking dish. Layer the sausage-veggie mixture over the bread layer. Pour the egg mixture over the bread and sausage-veggie mixture. Top with the diced tomatoes, then the cheese.
4. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until lightly browned.