- 1 Cup unsalted butter, no substitute
- 1 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 24 graham cracker squares
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. line a 10-by15-cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil.
2. Place graham crackers on cookie sheet in one layer.(it should fit exactly24.)
3. Sprinkle pecans evenly over the top and set aside.
4. Melt butter in a small saucepan. add brown sugar,and stir until the mixture boils. Boil for 1 minute.
5. Pour mixture evenly over graham crackers and pecans bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and immediately place the hot cookie sheet in the freezer for 1 hour.
7. Remove the pan after 1 hour, and break the bark into pieces.
This candy does not need to be refrigerated.