- 16 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line miniature muffin pan with liners.
2. Place one vanilla wafer in each cup.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice until light and fluffy. Top each vanilla wafer with approximately 3 Tablespoons of mixture, almost to the top.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling. Refrigerate.
Makes 16 mini cupcakes