1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix 1/2 cup cream of coconut, 1/2 cup rum, oil, and eggs.
2. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in drained crushed pineapple.
3. Pour into a well greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
4. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
5. With a table knife or skewer poke holes about 1 inch apart in cake almost to bottom.
6. Combine remaining cream of coconut and rum; pour over cake.
7. Chill thoroughly then garnish.
Store in refrigerator.