Ingredients1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350*F (or 177*C). Use a non-stick baking mats or parchment paper on your cookie sheets for best results.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, and honey. Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the eggs and almond to above and beat to combine.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, mixing on low just until incorporated.
- Stir in oats and cherries by hand.
- Scoop tablespoon sized drops onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Watch very closely the last 2 minutes, they go from done to over done very quickly.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before moving to a cooling rack.