4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 cup button mushrooms sliced
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
3 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
3 Tablespoons capers
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup minced parsley
8 ounces linguine
- Between 2 pieces of plastic wrap flatten chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Mix together salt,pepper and flour.
- Dredge in mixture; shake off excess flour and set aside.
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet until sizzling.
- Saute breasts app 15 minutes being careful not to overcook.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm in oven.
- Add mushroom and sauté a few minutes scraping the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on Med High heat for 5 minutes.
- Return the breasts to the pan and reduce sauce until thickened.
- Meanwhile cook pasta until al dente; drain.
- Place pasta and chicken on serving dish.
- Pour mushroom sauce over both.
- Add more Parmesan cheese and Enjoy!