I looked up the true meaning of versatile. I came to the conclusion that it means…
1. Capable of doing many things competently (cooking). 2. change or fluctuate readily (recipes).
Very cool! Now that I know what it means and I know that we are all truly versatile I’m even more delighted and only too happy to pay it.
These are the rules:
- Thank the person (s) who nominated you for the award by linking back to him or her.
- Pass the torch along to 15 other deserving bloggers
- Let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated
- Share 7 random things about yourself
Backwoods Home Cookin' and Recipes
Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide www.rufusguide.wordpress.com
Snappy Gourmet www.snappygourmet.com
The Baker Chick www.the-baker-chick.com
The Dash Between www.brilliantlyred.wordpress.com
Syrup and Biscuits www.syrupandbiscuits.com
MJ’s Kitchen mjskitchen.com
Mermaids of the Lake www.mermaidsofthelake.com
Sumptuous Spoonfuls www.sumptuousspoonfuls.wordpress.com
A Healthy Jalapeno www.ahealthyjalapeno.com
The Devilish Dish www.thedevilishdish.blogspot
Lifestyles Of The Not So Rich And Famous www.momtomany.com
Running With the Devil(ed) Eggs www.runningwiththedevil-eggsthatis.blogspot.com
Please stop by this blogs and congratulate these very deserving people.