- 1 Cup shredded leftover Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 ear grilled fresh corn, kernels removed (about 1/3 Cup)
- pinch ground cumin
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice, more as needed
- 1/3 Cup medium-diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup small-diced avocado
- 2 thinly sliced scallions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeno
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
To prepare salad dressing: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, lime juice, and cumin and mix well; and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, corn, tomatoes, avocado, scallions, cilantro and jalapeno. Add dressing and gently fold all ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld. Before serving, adjust the salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.