- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 Cup melted better
- 1 3/4 Cup crushed graham crackers
- 24 oz (3 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup pure Maple Syrup (the better the quality, the better the taste)
- 3 beaten eggs
- Caramel drizzle
Preheat an oven to 325 degrees.
1. Combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Press the mixture onto the sides and bottom of a springform 9 inch pan, ungreased. For about 8-10 minutes, bake the shell. Cool the entire shell after baking.
2. Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla, brown sugar, and maple syrup, then beat until combined. Fold the eggs into the mixture.
3. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust cheesecake shell that you just baked. Evenly distribute the filling all over the crust. Bake on a baking sheet for approximately 60 minutes, or more time if the cheesecake is not set. The cheesecake will be done when the top is firm and doesn't wiggle when shaken. It's normal for some cracking to occur in the filling.
4. Cool for at least an hour before attempting to remove the springform. Use a knife to help pop off the springform, then cool adequately before putting in the fridge. Once the cheesecake hits near room temp, place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6 hours to cool (overnight is better).
To serve, drizzle the caramel syrup onto the entire maple cheesecake before cutting.