- 3 medium russet potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- pinch of ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 Cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 4 sliced green onions
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Pat the potatoes dry and place on the baking sheet.
3. In a small dish, mix the pepper with the oil. Drizzle on the potatoes. Toss to coat evenly. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden on the bottom. Turn over the potatoes and continue baking for 20 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
4. Sprinkle the cheese and bacon on top. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Remove the potatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle with the green onions and salt.