- 6 Cups (5 ounces) baby spinach, washed, dried and chilled
- 4-6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 boiled eggs, chopped
- Fresh ground Black Pepper
1. Put spinach in a large serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In a saucepan, fry bacon until crisp, remove with slotted spoon. Remove to a paper towel and set aside.
3. Add flour to bacon drippings; stirring until blended. Add sugar, vinegar, and salt. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
4. Top with onion. Add black pepper. Toss gently with warm salad dressing to wilt