- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar or dry sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Preheat a skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add olive oil, garlic, and onions. Sweat them out 2-3 minutes then add tomatoes. Turn the tomatoes to coat in olive oil. Add sherry vinegar or wine, sugar, pepper flakes and salt. Toss to coat tomatoes.
4. Roast in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes.