- 1 can (8 oz) crescent rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham
- 4 thin slices cheese (your choice) cheddar and swiss is good, cut into 4 strips
- Mustard (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Put a fine line of mustard down each one (this step is totally optional). Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
2. Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
If you don't want to add the mustard before cooking, then be sure to offer it as a dip!
Yield: 8 sandwiches.