- 2 1/3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of fine salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- 34 Cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 Cup bittersweet chocolate chips (1 10oz bag)
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter chips
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, quartered
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl with a whisk. Set aside.
Cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar in mixer bowl; mix until fluffy. Add the peanut butter, vanilla and eggs and mix on low speed. Add the flour-cocoa mixture gradually; mixing after each addition until just barely mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups and stir until everything is evenly blended.
Drop by heaping tablespoonful's onto a baking sheet (I covered mine with a silicon mat), leaving 2 inches between each cookie. They will spread. Bake until set but still soft approx 8-10 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Approximately 3 dozen