1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together biscuit mix, cheese and garlic powder. Add in milk, and stir until well mixed. The dough will be very sticky.
3. With a spoon or with your fingers, shape the dough into biscuit-sized clumps, and drop onto the baking sheet. The dough will pretty much hold its shape when baked. Pat down random peaks in the dough to make them look more uniform.
4. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until biscuits begin to brown slightly around the edges.
5. While the biscuits bake, prepare the warm butter mixture by mixing together the melted butter, oregano and garlic salt in a small bowl. As soon as the biscuits are removed from the oven, brush the biscuits while they are still on the baking sheet with the butter mixture until they are well-coated. Serve warm.