- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoon slivered almonds
- 2 Cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2/3 Cup milk
1. On a large sheet of foil, dump the apple pie filling and sprinkle with cinnamon, raisins and slivered almonds.
2. Mix biscuit dough: stir together the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
3. Cut the butter into the flour mixture with a pastry blender. Stir in the milk.
4. Knead dough about 10 times and roll or pat out into about a 8-10″ circle.
5. Lay the circle of dough on top of the apples, and seal the packet.
6. Place on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes, until the dough is cooked through.
7. Open the packet and invert onto a serving dish. Serve with ice cream